VISHWAKARMA BANSI SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN POLITICAL PARTY.
Most of my wellwishers contacted me over phone and agreed to my writings for the unity and solidarity of the Ramgarhia community in particular and other Vishwakarma Bansi in general. Those who talked to me are as under :
- S. SAWARAN SINGH BAMRAH, NAKODAR.
- S. JOGA SINGH BAMRAH, AHMEDGARH.
- S. GURDEV SINGH VIRDI, JALANDHAR.
- SH. PALI RAM DHIMAN, SUNAM.
- S. BACHITTER SINGH BHURJI, LUDHIANA.
- S. JASBIR SINGH BACHCHU, JABALPUR.
- S. RAM SINGH CALCUTTA WALE.
- S. JAGJIT SINGH REEHAL, NEW DELHI.
- S. RAJINDER SINGH BHULLAR, AMRITSAR.
- S. SAWARAN SINGH BARGARI, FARIDKOT.
- S. BHUPINDER SINGH UBHI, JALANDHAR.
- SH. P. R. RAJAL, AMBALA.
I am extremely thankfull all of the above and many others, who have supported me for my views. Similarly I am also thankfull to S. MILWARTAN SINGH JI OF RAMPURAFUL for discussing some important matters in this regard. Hence I am further encouraged to write in details for better understanding of my ideas and thinking as under :
After all discussions on the eve of many gatherings, meetings and seminars by many known figures and thinkers of our Vishwakarma Bansi, it is quite clear that every body wants to unite and to do the needfull for the whole cummunity. But unfortunately, due to some unknown reasons whole effort get failed and no concrete result comes out of it. Entire time, money and energy get wasted. We still remain there, from where we started that is devided in small groups and establishments. While, we now have all the resources, knowledge, ideas, manpower and energy to do anything that we want to do. Our only deficiency, shortsightedness is that we are full of selfishness and not willing to unite under one command and leader. We are totally a LEADERLESS COMMUNITY. If any body dare to lead us, we do not trust him and let him down. So the matter ends without any result. Keeping in mind this grave situation I humbly suggest the following solution as under :
- GROUP OF THINKERS : All the thinkers of Vishwakarma Bansi should gather and make their group and suggest the best ways of compostion of a CENTRAL PARTY AND LEADERS of our community.
- GROUP OF POLITICAL LEADERS : All the present political leaders of the Vishwakarma Bansi, should make their own group and suggest the ways for formation of the NEW PARTY.
- HIGHLY EDUCATED GROUP: All the learned persons like Professors, lecturars, teachers, writers, should make their group and prepare Literatures and Education materials for the community and give historical information.
- TECHNOCRATS GROUP : All the Technical persons, running factories and other technical trades such as computer technology should have their group and suggest ways to give technical eduction to needy persons.
- SOCIAL SOCIETIES GROUP: All the Social Societies should make their group and give suggesions for the wellbeing of the whole society.
- HISTORICAL MONUMENTS GROUP : To preserve the old and raise new Historical Monuments, this group should sugest ways and means for it and do efforts for it.
- FINANCIAL GROUP : All our Big Industrial and Trading Houses should make their group and make arrangements for the financial requirements of the PARTY.
- MEDIA GROUP : All our local as well as national News papers, Magazines Editors, Reporters, T.V. Channels and Reporters should make this group and start a National & International News Papers, T.V. Channels for the propaganda and preaching for the Cumminty and Party.
- LEGAL GROUP : All the Lawers and Advocates, Judges of our community should also make their group and give legal guidence to make the Political party and other Establishments of the Vishwakarma Bansi.
- CORDINATION GROUP : All the Heads of above suggested groups should make a common cooperation group so that all the ideas and works should be collected at one place and discussed accordingly to give final shape to the entire efforts.
After preparation of the final Draft of Party making, it should be further discussed in the open gatherings at different locations and widely circulated in media and on social networks or by Websites and get the approval of the general public. Only then, a MEMBERSHIP DRIVE should be launched and party candidate be announced to fight elections from Village Panchayts, Corporations, Assembely and Lok Sabha etc. We should not forget that only general public participation and unity can give the success. There is no other way in a democracy. Everybody should have the right to take part in the polical formation of the Party and not only some few people get together in some Hotels, Convention Halls and annouce the Party and become the Leaders of the whole community. This experience have failed in the past and will continue to fail in the future. This is the hard fact and have to be considered very seriously if we are realy interested for uplift and wellbeing of our Vishwakarma Bansi. Even our GREAT GURUS HAS GIVEN US THE TEACHINGS OF GROUP LEADERSHIP IN THE SHAPE OF PANJ PIARAS. We should follow it in true spirit and thus we will definitly get all the success, this is my belief and request to every body.
GIAN SINGH BAMRAH, Sec. Gen., A.I.S. J.S.R.F., 9464283050, e. Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org